My babies are growing up!

My babies are growing up!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

RILEY IS 15 MONTHS NOW!!!

And nothing special is happening...I just liked this picture of the cute booger. It is one of the last ones we took b.hc. (before haircut). I am horrible as I haven't taken any pics of him since the haircut and now it has grown back out...so, he still looks like this:) He is very smart...he knows how to get a kleenex and blow his nose (and he actually blows it), he knows how to feed himself (and doesn't make as much of a mess feeding himself than me feeding him). He tells us "bye" a lot...I think he's trying to tell us something. His PKU is under control...he eats all the time. His mild form of the disease allows me to even give him baby food with a little meat in it at this time. As he grows, he will be more vegetarian than vegan (yes, there is a difference). He is doing very well and keeps us laughing with his antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment