My babies are growing up!

My babies are growing up!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

CHATTANOOGA ZOO, PART DEUX...

Here are more photos, taken from the point of Draik and her friends, from Regan's Birthday Party at the Zoo. They got a lot of photos from the Zoo Tour (my camera died and I didn't get any photos from the tour).The day started when the Goofysillyboycrazyteengirls broke out of their cage at the zoo...
A very hyper and anti social Serval (African Cat)
Laughing Hyena...but he really didn't laugh.
Some type of deerThe Red Pandas were my fave
Some monkeys hanging around
Goofysillyboycrazyteengirls with a monkey
This was a leopard that was antisocial
Prairie Dogs
Yes, that's a real sign...
...and a real cougar
The camel
"Shoot Low, Boys- They're Riding Shetland Ponies" (I love, love, love Lewis Grizzard)

No comments:

Post a Comment