My babies are growing up!

My babies are growing up!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Praying for a Miracle this Holy Week

One of the funniest people ever to go through CHS is battling for his life. Cancer has overtaken Shane Richardson. He was a few years ahead of me in school, but his personality is legendary. Coach Frank Mills, the greatest teacher ever to grace CHS, loves to tell the story of how Shane fell asleep in history class one day. So, Coach Mills, trying to surprise Shane, boldly asks "What happened to the Maine, Shane?" to which Shane instantly replied "It sank, Frank".

He is a devout man of God and he and his lovely family are an example of living in faith and love of our Holy Father. Shane gave a sermon approximately 1 month ago at his church, and it is absolutely moving. I do not know I can live as faithfully as he does in the face of such adversity. Please copy/paste the link below to hear his sermon.

http://vimeo.com/10315449

No comments:

Post a Comment